Finnish fashion industry got some great news earlier this year when Finland was chosen for a guest nation in Pitti Uomo Fashion trade show in January 2018.
To be chosen as a theme country it means that there will be introduced ten finnish fashion brands but also going to more deeper to finnish lifestyle, culture and also spread the knowledge about design and fashion in Finland.
Pitti Uomo is a fashion trade show in Florence, Italy which introduces the coming fashion trends for men. Earlier this month was the Pitti Uomo trade show of June and there was representing two finnish fashion brands: Frenn and Makia.
Facts about Pitti Uomo:
- 2 times a year: in June and January
- The most important international event of men’s fashion collections and brands
- About 1200 different brands
- 30 000 visitors, mostly buyers but also bloggers and influencers
- 2000-3000 media repsentatives
Is this a big thing? YES! Now curiously waiting for which ten brands will be representatives in Pitti Uomo January 2018.